The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the order. Postage of returning the item is non-refundable. We ask that you return the goods using recorded delivery to ensure the item does not go missing. Returns must be sent within 14 days upon receipt of your order.
We will refund you the price that you paid for the product by the method that you used for payment or you can request store credit.
Do not remove any tags until you are happy to keep the item. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. A cleaning charge may be applied if necessary. We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. The reduction may be up to the full value of the goods.
The hygiene sticker on all garments applicable must be intact, unbroken and not removed to be eligible for a refund or store credit.
In the interests of hygiene we do not accept returns for pierced earrings.We do not offer exchange or refund on sale items.
If you have lost your invoice, please ensure that your order number or name is included within the parcel.
Please return your items to:
Dress Me Zee
Atley Business Park
Store credit can be used in the store immediately. Please tick the store credit option on your return note.
How long will my refund take?
Upon us receiving your returned goods, please allow up to 14 days for the refund to be processed. Refunds will be credited back to the same PayPal account or card used to make the original purchase. Please allow 7-14 working days for the refund to reach your account.
We do not send emails when we receive your return back to the office, but you will receive an email once your refund has been processed.
Do you offer exchanges?
Unfortunately we do not currently exchange products. Due to fast moving stock we cannot guarantee that we will have your size available. You can return your item to us within 14 days, and place a new order with your item of choice.
How do I cancel my order?
- How long you have to change your mind – you have 14 days after the day on which you receive the product.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must send the product to us within 14 days of telling us that you wish to end the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind). To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- By email - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address;
- By post – print off the cancellation form (can be found in our terms and conditions https://dressmezee.com/pages/terms-and-conditions) and post it to us at Unit 17 Atley Business Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WP. Or simply write to us at the address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.