We are aware that some countries have been put into lock down which is therefore impacting customers being able to send parcels back to us within the 14 day time period of our current returns policy.
We have therefore made the decision to extend our returns policy to 28 days for the foreseeable future for customers affected by countries in lock down areas. We will continue to look for updates in these areas and will change or extend our returns policy in response to the updates.
We have been informed that shipments are still being sent and delivered to countries in lock down areas. Shipments are taking a couple of days longer than normal but we are continuing to monitor the situation and updating customers when we hear from our couriers.
Please note that this extended returns period is only applicable to orders placed after 1st March 2020.
Please do email email@example.com if you have any concerns or queries regarding the shipment or refund of your order.
How long do I have to return an item?
We offer a 14 day return period starting from the day in which the order was delivered and signed for by the customer. Any returns outside of the 14 day time frame will be sent back to the customer. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for earrings. Lashes are non refundable.
We do ask that:
- Tags are kept on the item. Please do not remove the tags until you are happy to keep the item. If the item appears faulty, please get in touch as soon as possible (email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and images of the fault) and do not wear the item.
- Items are returned unworn and unwashed. Extra care must be taken when trying on the item - please do not leave any marks or fragrance on the items. We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. The reduction may be up to the full value of the goods.
- The hygiene sticker must still be intact, unbroken and attached to the item (swimwear, bodysuits, and certain dresses).
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and show no signs of wear. Shoes need to be returned with the shoebox they were sent in.
We reserve the right to not issue a refund if it does not fit the terms of our Returns Policy. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to accept returns of earrings.
We will refund you the price that you paid for the product by the method that you used for payment or you can request store credit. Please note that the cost of the returns must be paid for by the customer. Initial shipping costs are also not refunded.
Do you offer exchanges?
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges. Due to fast moving stock we cannot guarantee that we will have your size available. You can return your item to us within 14 days, and place a new order with your item of choice.
We do also offer store credit. You can return your item to us for store credit (please note this on your return form) – this can then be used on the website as soon as it has been issued.
How do I return an item?
Please send your return back to:
Dress Me Zee, Unit 17, Atley Business Park, Cramlington, NE23 1WP.
We offer a return service via Royal Mail. You can find the link to create your returns label here. You can then drop your parcel off at any Post Office or Customer Service Point. Please note that if the label is used, £3.99 will be deducted from your refund. Please note that initial shipping is also not refunded. Please keep your proof of postage until your refund has been issued. We cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels.
If you choose to return your parcel by another means, please use a tracked service and ensure that the postage receipt is kept until a refund has been issued.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the order. Postage of returning the item is non-refundable. We ask that you return the goods using recorded delivery to ensure the item does not go missing. If you have lost your invoice, please ensure that your order number or name is included within the parcel.
Unfortunately we do not offer postage labels for overseas customers. Please return your item back to us via a tracked service and ensure that your postage receipt is kept until your refund has been issued. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the order. Postage of returning the item is non-refundable.
If you have lost your invoice, please ensure that your order number or name is included within the parcel.
How do I track my return?
If you used our returns label, you can track your return here using your barcode/tracking number.
Please allow up to 14 working days from the item being received back by us for a refund to be issued. We do not send emails when we receive your return back to the office, but you will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been issued. Funds can then take 3-7 working days to reach your account.
Where is my refund?
We try to process returns as quickly as possible, but we do ask to allow up to 14 days from us receiving the parcel back for a refund to be issued. We do not send emails when we receive your return back to the office, but you will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been issued. Refunds will be credited back to the same PayPal account or card used to make the original purchase. Funds can then take 3-7 working days to reach your account.
What do I do if I’ve received an incorrect/faulty item?
Please email us as soon as possible if you have received an incorrect/faulty item (email@example.com). Please include your order number and some pictures of the item.
How do I cancel my order?
- How long you have to change your mind – you have 14 days after the day on which you receive the product.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must send the product to us within 14 days of telling us that you wish to end the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind). To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- By email - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address;
- By post – print off the cancellation form (can be found in our terms and conditions https://dressmezee.com/pages/terms-and-conditions) and post it to us at Unit 17 Atley Business Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WP. Or simply write to us at the address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.